TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions. They limit our liability and outline the conditions under which your tours will operate. Acceptance of tour documents represents an acceptance by the customer of the terms and conditions as follows:
1.Reservations: A deposit of 30% of the total tour price is due at the time of making your reservation. The balance is due no later than 30 days prior to departure. We reserve the right to cancel any reservations for which the total fare has not been paid by the due date. In such cases the deposit paid will be forfeited. Only upon receipt of all deposits from all parties travelling will the tour be confirmed. All items included within a proposed itinerary are subject to availability at the time of deposit receipt.
The following cancellation charges will apply:
32+ days prior to departure – 25% of tour price
8 – 32 days prior to departure – 50% of tour price
7 days or less to departure – 100% of tour price
Please note that in cases where bookings have been made for external services such as accommodation, the cancellation charges incurred are the responsibility of the client. Please ensure that you are aware of such external bookings when making a reservation with us. Cancellations must be done in writing via email.
3.Alterations of Tours/Safaris by Client: We do not charge an administrative fee for changes you make to an itinerary prior to due date of full payment. We will do our utmost to make changes as you request but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible as changes are subject to availability. If the client wishes to make changes after the payment has been received in full, we cannot give guarantees that this will be possible. Some changes in itinerary may be subject to surcharge. Once the proposal is confirmed and we have made firm bookings on your behalf, we reserve the right to refuse to make alterations to the itinerary.
4.Alterations of Tours/Safaris by Company: Prices quoted are based on costs and exchange rates at time of compilation of quote. A surcharge may be necessary should there be significant changes in the following circumstances: (a) Transportation costs including the cost of fuel. (b) Dues, taxes (including road taxes and tolls) or levies charged by the governments or their agencies. (c) Exchange rate
We reserve the right to vary, modify or cancel any itinerary, either part or wholly. If this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable value, or at our discretion provide a full refund.
5.Weather Conditions: Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions, nor can any ticket be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions.
6.Tour Prices: All tour prices quoted include transportation, accommodation, meals and entrance fees, as stipulated in our itineraries. Prices advertised on the site are subject to change, and will only be fixed upon payment of the deposit.
7. Passport – Visas: Please check with a local Travel Agent regarding requirements for passport and visas. Generally a tourist visa will be required for visits to the country of no longer than 3 months. Requirements and prices vary by country.
8. Health Documents: It is strongly advised that you consult your doctor or local health department at least 8 weeks prior to departing your country of origin. Yellow Fever cards may be required at a port of entry to Tanzania.
9.Responsibility: We reserve the right to make, with or without notice, alterations to, accommodation, meals, vehicles, schedule, or planned route should the need arise. Every effort will be made to consult and inform the client of any such changes prior to the beginning of the tour.
10. Luggage: Luggage is limited to 15 kg per person.
11. Insurance: Insurance is not included and it is, therefore, strongly recommended that you obtain personal travel and medical insurance policy before departing your country.
12. Liability: We do not accept liability for injury, damage of personal property, loss of personal property, accident, delay, or irregularity caused by either defect in any vehicle the actions of any persons associated with the tour, accommodation, establishment, or employees.
Email : Info@eco-africaclimbing.com
Phone : +255 712 528219
Office : +255 786 528219
Address : P.O BOX 8218 Moshi-Tanzania